Tuesday 27 March 2012

Challenge accepted!!

Hey guys,
So  one of Mrs.L's blog challenges this month is to make a blog post in a different language! So i decided to get in touch with my cultural side and I am going to blog in.....(Drum Roll).....Gujarati!
( for those who are not fluent in this language google translate come in very handy ;)
અને ગુજરાતી શું લાગે. તેથી પણ આ અઠવાડિયે તે મારા મહાન મિત્ર માતાનો કેટ જન્મદિવસ અને ચોક્કસ મૂર્ખ માણસ કે હું છું હું સંપૂર્ણપણે ભૂલી ગયા છો! આવે છે. તેથી હું કેટ, જન્મદિવસની હાર્દિક શુભેચ્છા કેટ અને મે બ્લોગ પોસ્ટ સમર્પિત તમારા જીવનના આગામી 16 વર્ષ તેજસ્વી કરવા માંગો છો.
Okay so that was my best attempt but google translate proves me wrong so in case anybody was left in stitches by that random message this is what i really meant to say;
And this is what Gujarati looks like!. So also this week It is my great Friend Kate's Birthday and being the absolute idiot that I am i completely forgot!. So I would like to dedicate this blog post to Kate,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE and may the next 16 years of your life be brilliant.
Here is also a link to Kate's blog  if you want to read some of her great posts :)
http://katelikeskangaroos.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment