Thursday 19 January 2012

To do? or not to do ? that is the question......

Hey guys,
So i have on my hands a HUGE decision to make and i just don't know what to do!!
Next week we have to pick our subjects that we will be doing for our leaving cert (ahhhh). Not only will these choices affect how i do in my leaving cert and if i get into college or not its going to  affect my Career and life! I want to do veterinary nursing when i leave school  so i really really really really want to go UCD college. When making our subject chooses we are given a piece of paper and we write i 1-4  list of option subjects we want to do. out of these 4, we can only do 3 for our leaving.(its kind of like voting). i have decided my 1 and 2 as biology as chemistry, but as my number 3 i am so tied up on whether i want to do art or technology !!. 
I have to do maths English Irish and Spanish so these 3 options are my own in decision making. And i have done everything and i mean everything to try and help me choose.
  1. I have gone to talks about the subjects at leaving cert and i have borrowed books to see what the work is like.
  2. i love both subjects with a passion and i love the teachers that teach them too.
  3. I have flipped a coin and lost the coin so ill take that as a sign that gambling faith wont help me....
  4. I got the same grade in  each subject in my junior cert state exams so i have the same ability in both.
I have done EVERYTHING and i DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!

2 comments:

  1. Fiona, I'm thinking you should do tech! It's such a fun class and I know art probably is too but still! The theory is easier and you only have one project... :P Leaving cert Tech will be two years you'll never forget :'D
    And after saying all that I'm still not sure whether I'm picking tech or accounting haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww niamh thank you :) im so stuck on which one to do! you should definitely do the your amazing at it :)

    ReplyDelete